The Vitals: I'm a Pakistani born, Canadian bred hijabi currently in my second year of medical school.
I'm incredibly close to, and therefore protective of my family - both immediate and extended - and good friends.
I believe in the importance of laughing and learning something new everyday. I nerd out majorly over the things I find interesting and love to have lengthy discussions [preferably over a cup of chai] about anything and everything. I just finished reading Margaret Atwood's Or...
I'm an aspiring journalist, I love laughing, and making people laugh. I like books, movies, people, places, food, making food and I'm a very sociable person. I classify myself as a mehendi enthusiast. I'm extremely family oriented, and I come from a large family.I take part in activism for Palestine, Syria, The Rohingya and others, as much as I can. These issues are very important to me, as our many other ones. I nerd out about a lot of things, but I'm also an #OGH, Original Gansta Hijabi....
1. I am from Bangladeshi background; pretty much grew up here.
2. I pray 5 times a day and eat halal food only.
3. I love my family and like to stay connected.
4. I love outdoor esp long drives with friends.
5. I like adventurous trips and going new places
6. I am told I am like a "Energizer bunny" by my manager
7. I must be always active at something to keep me busy
8. I talk a lot and am bad at hiding anything
9. I am honest and caring
10. I like to dress humbly
11. I would rath...
I Am Simple fun Loving Guy and I Like roaming around and Seeing New Places
I Hate Liars and Cheaters.
I am very straight forward and I Respect women and I Like people with straight forward attitude!....
I'm a life enthusiast. Pretty curious about everything. easy-going.
love traveling and am passionate about learning foreign languages.
skinny but love eating (especially Middle-east, Japanese, veggie food).
Preferred hobby : walking down the streets of unknown cities. ...